Achieve Career Success & Personal Happiness
A Winslow Report For Individuals
Based on the results of a comprehensive questionnaire, a detailed report is prepared describing your personality, to enhance your career success and personal contentment.
Winslow Research Institute has provided its Behavior Assessment Systems to organizations, professional sports teams and individuals for over 40 years. Personal coaching organizations including Franklin Covey, Professional Education Institute and others, leading authors like Robert Kiyosaki, Jack Canfield, Steven Covey, Zig Ziglar, Denis Waitley, Brian Tracy, and hundreds of coaches utilize the Winslow Reports in their programs.
Your Winslow Report is prepared from the results of the Winslow Dynamics Profile, a validated personality assessment instrument that measures personality traits. This comprehensive Profile measures the 24 personality characteristics related to career success and personal contentment. The Profile is Internet based, user-friendly, and enables you to complete the Profile at your location and convenience. The Profile takes less than one hour to complete, and your results are available on the Internet shortly after the Profile is complete. From the results of your Profile a 45 to 55 page Report will be created that presents objective information on your personality, behavior and attitudes. With this information you can capitalize on your personality assets, modify your personality, and control your behavior. The results will help you achieve success in your career and contentment in your personal lifestyle. In addition to personal development, your Report can be used for pre-marital preparation, enhance marriage and family relations, and other applications.
Contents of your Winslow Report
Your Winslow Report will include the following sections:
Personality Profiles: Graphically illustrate your 24 personality traits on four separate charts: Interpersonal Traits, Dedication Traits, Organizational Traits, and Self-control Traits.
Personality Trait Descriptions: The score you receive for each of the 24 Winslow Traits is described as it applies specifically to you. These messages present a comprehensive and objective description of your personality, behavior and attitudes to enable you to better understand yourself.
Influential Traits: More detailed information is provided on your personality assets and areas of concern. These are the traits that will have the most profound influence in your career and personal life. By knowing which of your traits will serve as assets and which could prevent you from achieving your potential, you will be more successful in your career and more content in your personal life.
Personal Development: Suggestions are presented to enable you to capitalize on your assets and to control or modify your areas of concern. This information puts your new found insight to work immediately. You learn how to make the most out of your future with initial, continuing, and future development.
1. Purchase a Profile Password: Click on the "Purchase A Report" button below. On the screen that appears, please enter your name, address and other information (WRI will not release this information to any other organization). Then enter the information required to pay the $195 fee for your Report using a bank check or credit card. After confirming that all information was entered correctly, click on the "Process Order" button. Please wait while your order is being processed and until a screen appears confirming that "Your order was processed successfully!"
2. Take the Profile After Ordering: Click the "Obtain Profile Password" button and a screen will appear with your password. To take the Profile at this time, click on "Proceed to Profile." To take the Profile at another time, write down the password, then, click on "Exit Program."
3. Take the Profile Later: Return to the Home Page of our website at: www.winslowreport.com and click on the "Take a Profile" button. On the screen that appears, please enter your Profile Password then, click "Proceed to Profile."
4. Read the Directions: Carefully read the directions and listen to the audio message. When you understand the directions and are ready to take the Profile, click the "Proceed to Profile" button.
5. Access Your Report: Three hours after completing the Profile, you can return to our website and click on the "Profile Results" button. You can view your Winslow Report on screen or you can print your Report.
You must be totally satisfied with the value of your Winslow Report or you may return itand your total fee will be refunded without question (Click Here to Contact Us)